Your Privacy Is Important To Us
Adherence to Good Practices
We follow the privacy practices that are described in this notice. We reserve the right to change our privacy practices and the terms of this notice at any time and without notice to you. We reserve the right to make the changes in our privacy practices and the new terms of our notice effective for all information that we may maintain.
Please contact us using the information listed at the end of this notice.
This Web Site
Will at the user’s sole discretion, collect information that may allow us to fulfill the request(s) made upon us by the visitor through the web sites features including; general inquiry / contact, credit application or, if applicable sales. Such information may include, but is not limited to, the visitors; Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Mailing Address and Interests. Submission of the web site’s inquiry or contact form and any other information the visitor may wish to submit, are not mandatory for the use of this web site.
Credit Application: Completion and/or submission of the credit application information is not an acceptance of extending credit nor binding on Jack Rich Lubricants or affiliated companies, to provide credit. A Jack Rich representative will contact you with respect to your application.
– May store user information that is submitted for the purposes of backup and product, service, support, credit application and product fulfillment.
– Does not collect personal information for the purposes of resale and distribution.
– User information is not shared or distributed to third-party services except where we specifically indicate. Use of third-party services is for company product, service and support awareness. In no instance is user information sold or distributed to third-party services.
– May use or disclose your protected information when we are required to do so by law.
– Does collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed. We use Google Analytics, Google Fonts, Google Webmaster Tools and social platforms such as Facebook for purposes of managing the web site’s security, performance, site presentation and its understanding of visitor and site usage. Cookies that may be used by Google or other services are neither controlled or managed by us.
– This web site and server logs visits and actions within and upon the site and server. This information is used for the purposes of managing site performance, security and administration. This information is not sold.
– Your use of social channels or other platforms and services, may inform them that you have visited this website. We have no control over the methods and practices of these services
– May utilize a mailing list service. This email newsletter allows the company to efficiently inform the customers & visitors who have expressed interest in the company’s products & services. This information is not sold to the mailing list service(s) nor is it our intent to share user information within such service(s) except for the sole and exclusive purposes of managing the mailing list information and for the sole and exclusive benefit of us and our users.
Upon your written and validated request, we shall remove the information about you we may have obtained through this web site. Such information shall be limited to that information we may have the means to remove, such as inquiry requests, mailing list subscriptions and removal from our managed social engagements.
Jack Rich Lubricants Inc.
617 Altamont Blvd.
Frackville, Pennsylvania 17931
Email: Contact Us
Phone: +1 570-622-3000
Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
We make this web site information available to you, subject to the following conditions.
Read More – Terms & Conditions.